Bible

Workers and Caregivers

Good morning

Week of Prayer - Day 5

Workers, Civil Servants, and Caregivers

And whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; knowing that of the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for you serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23-24


Praise song: Bridge Over Troubled Water




 

Let us pray:

    Eternal Father, I lift my hands in praise and glorify You, for You alone deserve the glory, honor, and praise. 

    I lift all workers from both the private and public sector who serve with faithfulness and diligence. I pray, O God, that they will be a source of blessing and inspiration to everyone they help. As they serve, gracious God, may their hands never weaken, and may their hearts remain warm, caring, and compassionate. Father God, grant them mental and physical energy to succeed in their assigned roles. I pray that as they serve, they will exhibit loving care, compassion, and mercy towards those in their care, treating each individual with equality, having been granted the same opportunities. 

    Almighty God, I pray that those in positions of governance will lead with integrity, make decisions with compassion, and govern with humility. Bestow upon them, Heavenly Father, wisdom and knowledge to lead as they make critical decisions that will affect many lives. Grant them divine favor, Lord, and guide them to make critical decisions that will benefit the citizens they serve. Gracious God, I pray for all those who dedicate their service to the well-being of their country. May you grant them strength to serve, keep them safe, and protect them from harm and danger. 

    Most importantly, I pray for unity and peace in the workforce, and that love may abound in the hearts of mankind. Lord, lead us to a place where we will find solace and comfort. Almighty God, I pray for those who are oppressed, overworked, and underpaid. As the disadvantaged lament, hear their cries, O God, and deliver them from the hands of the merciless. 

    Direct and guide our steps as we entrust all our endeavors into Your mighty hand. Have Your way, Lord, as we surrender our service and cast all our cares upon You. In the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Wishing you a peaceful day. 💕✌🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Down Strongholds

A Mental Reset

Abstain from Evil

Thanksgiving Prayer