Bible

A Mental Reset

Good morning

 

Day for Testimony - A Mental Reset

 

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

 Worship song: I'm Not Sorry



Testimony:

    I once dedicated my energy and time trying to fit in, please everyone, mend what is broken, and maintain tranquility. This pursuit nearly broke me. Then, what I accepted and believed I needed and could not live without was suddenly taken away from me like a gust of wind, uprooting everything in its path. All I had built my life upon crumbled unexpectedly. This realization underscores that only what is divine endures forever. Reflecting on what was, I realize the possessions I cherished could not fill the emptiness that only complete surrender to divine authority can satisfy. 

    A mental reset was necessary to understand that a life lived without Christ is insignificant. While the years wasted living without total surrender to Christ cannot be regained, I am committed to living in His presence and surrendering to His will daily. Transitioning from a life of constant sinning without pardon to embracing God's divine grace and righteousness is the most significant step I have ever taken. Recognizing that Jesus established an unbreakable covenant to abide with me causes me to trust His path even during challenging times. Full surrender to Almighty God grants me profound peace. Although I lack physically, I am assured that as long as I have Jesus, I have everything.

Let us pray:

    Almighty God, I surrender my life as a living sacrifice to You, entrusting You with complete control over my heart, mind, body, and soul. My life, destiny, heart, decisions, choices, and future belong to You, Lord. Lord, sometimes I wish I had accepted and surrendered to You earlier than I did; however, I understand that everything occurs according to divine timing. I will continue to rejoice and boast about my relationship with You, Lord, grateful that You have redeemed me through Your blood and that You are a genuine friend who abides with me always. I am thankful that my heart was receptive when You called me. Thank You, Lord, for changing my direction. I desire to remain in Your presence, trusting Your divine guidance and the leading of the Holy Spirit. I seek Your assistance, Lord, as I am eager to know You more, live according to Your commands, and follow the path You have ordained for me. In the precious name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen. 

Wishing you a peaceful day.💕🙏✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mourning Processions

Sin is Not Welcome There

Still in Control

Thanksgiving Prayer