Walking in God's Will
Good morning
Scripture reading: 1 Peter 5:1-4
Praise song: Spirit Lead Me
Meditation:
Arthur Blessitt, a travelling evangelist from Mississippi, is well known as the preacher carrying a cross through every nation he visited. Despite facing many dangers, toils, and snares, the grace of God kept him safe. Through difficult times and the hottest battlefield, he held firmly to faith, trusting God to lead him. His mission was to share the gospel and lead souls to Calvary, walking through lonely deserts, across hills and valleys, as he bore the weight of the heavy wooden cross as a symbol of his devotion.
Listening to this inspiring account helps us understand what it truly means to follow and obey God's calling, to accept his will, walk by faith, and trust Him completely. Blessitt's unwavering faith touched many lives, showing us that even unfamiliar or challenging acts can lead to salvation and transformation. Still, the most significant lesson is that many lives were touched, many surrendered to God through his dedication and commitment to doing the work of an evangelist.
Perhaps God is speaking to you now; are you willing to obey? Trust His guidance. He will lead and sustain you. He will never lead you where His grace cannot keep you.
Let us pray:
Father, I am amazed by your power and faithfulness. I confess that I need to trust you more. Lord, teach me your ways, guide me in your truth so I can walk with You gracefully, for you are the God of my salvation. Spirit of the living God, teach me to recognize Your still small voice, strengthen my faith, and lead me where my trust in You has no border. Remove far from me the spirit of distraction, O God, so I can obey and walk with You confidently. I pray, Almighty God, that the counsel of the Lord God will prevail against any evil device and scheme of the adversary. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Wishing you a blessed and peaceful day. ✌👏🙏
Allueia bless God
ReplyDeleteFollowing God's will does not always go in the direction we choose, it may take us in path we have no desire to go or walk but our obedience will result in great success that leads us to glorify Him. We must be free, relax in Him so He can turn us in His direction without resistance. Let us follow His leading. 🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteLord I am stepping out today with faith trusting that no matter how hard yesterday was. Your mercies are new today. Blessed morning. Dear Lord, I am stepping into today with faith. No matter how hard yesterday was, I trust in Your unending love. Thank You that Your mercies are new today and that You offer me a fresh start. Please steady my steps, lighten my heart, and give me the courage to face today. In Jesus' name, Amen. Stay blessed. 🙌🏾
ReplyDelete