Declaration - It is Established
Good morning
Week of Prayer - Day 2
Prayer: Declaration - It is Established
Worship song: Victory
Let us pray:
Heavenly Father, I approach You with humility, acknowledging Your immense power and the authority You have conferred upon us. Lord, with Your prophetic word, I confidently declare over my life, my family, loved ones, and my friends that we are the head and not the tail; we are above and not beneath. I affirm that we possess the spirit of power, love, and sound mind. Lord, I affirm that we are blessed and highly favored, and that we are more than conquerors through Christ who strengthens us.
I proclaim that Your word, O God, is a lamp unto our feet and a light to our path; therefore, we will not walk in darkness or confusion but in Your divine guidance. I decree and declare that we shall not experience lack; we are advancing into our season of growth and progress. Lord, I decree and declare that we will excel in every aspect of our lives and overcome every obstacle that seeks to keep us grounded. I declare that we have God's favor, so everything we undertake will prosper.
Abba Father,
I declare that every tongue that prophesies against us in judgment will be
condemned, and the weapons formed against us will not succeed because You are
greater than those against us. I decree and declare that by Your stripes we are
spiritually and physically healed. I believe You are the God of the impossible,
so we declare every health issue eradicated. I proclaim that we walk in God’s
divine favor and promises, and that His purpose for us will be fulfilled. I
give thanks, O God, as I believe and declare that You will supply all our needs
according to Your riches in glory through Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.
Wishing you a pleasant day. 💕🙌🙏
Comments
Post a Comment