Bible

Divine Validation

Good morning

Scripture reading: James 2:1-5

Worship song: Friend of God

 


Meditation:

    We live in a society where an individual's social status, respect, and opportunities are predominantly linked to the measure of success. This achievement-based classification influences various aspects, including career choices, social standing, and self- worth valuation. However, it is critical to recognize that God does not assess our worth based on earthly accomplishments, social rank, or external appearance. Instead, God esteems what resides within us, prioritizing our inner character over worldly success or outward appearance. 

    Our inherent value originates from being created by and loved by God, independent of our achievements or possessions. God knows us individually by name and cares deeply about every aspect of our lives. We are chosen, adopted, and known intimately by Him. As believers, we have direct access to God and are His royal priesthood, joint-heirs with Jesus, whom He calls His friends (Gal. 4:4-7; 1 Peter 2:9). To God, we are more precious than many sparrows. 

    When society's standards cause us to feel unworthy, remember that God values your faith and the sincere intent of your heart above worldly success. Your true worth is rooted in your heart, not in earthly accomplishments. Let us meditate upon the teachings of James and strive to treat all people with the impartiality Christ commanded.

Let us pray:

    Abba Father, I bow in reverence before You, grateful for the privilege of being joint-heirs with Jesus, who regards us not merely as servants but as His friends. Lord, I desire to remain in Your presence and to dwell in Your house to behold Your beauty. Almighty God, I am deeply thankful that You do not value my worth based on worldly success. Thank You, Lord, for judging me by the true intent of my heart rather than my achievements. Today, I surrender my heart entirely to You. Examine the depths of my heart and remove anything present that may defile me. Forgive me, Lord, for every thought I have harbored that should have been released to You. Almighty God, I affirm Your word and accept the truth that it is not what enters the mouth that defiles a person, but what proceeds from it (Matthew 15:11). Lord, grant me the power to control my thoughts and change the state of my heart to reflect Christ-like character. Renew my mind so that I focus on things that are holy, just, righteous, honest, and true. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Wishing you a joyful day. 💕👏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living for Jehovah God

Why Struggle When Help Is Available?

The Purpose of Pain

Spiritually Unclad